If you're able to play your game
Please contact Support through the app:
- tap the gear icon at the top right
- tap 'Support'
This will generate an email that includes all of your device and account info which is very useful to the Support team.
If you're NOT able to play
Please email support directly at firstname.lastname@example.org from the email address associated with your game account.
Please include as much detail as you can
- Your username (including the 4 digits)
- Your OS (Android/iOS)
- Your device make and model (Samsung Galaxy S5)
- Where in the game you encountered the bug (My Team / Book of Souls / Store)
- If you were playing a level, please include:
- What difficulty (Normal / Hard / Madness)
- What world (Ailing Kingdom / Kingdom of the Sands / etc)
- Level name (Barren Sun / Dogs of War / etc)
- Which stage of the level (1 / 2 / 3 / etc)
- The characters on your team
- The last character / ability you used
- Expected game behaviour vs actual game behaviour
- Did you receive an error message? If so, please write it out, or provide a screenshot.
- If the game crashed, did it put you back to the title screen or did it close the entire app?
- Can you reproduce this bug 100% of the time? For example, are there steps you can take that will guarantee you will encounter this bug every single time?
Screenshots are always useful!
Basically, providing as much info as you can in your initial email will greatly speed up Support's response time and remove back-and-forth emails asking you for details.